- 46" heavy-duty fabricated, twin-blade cutting deck
- 547cc EFI Cub Cadet OHV engine
- Deluxe hydrostatic transmission for the smoothest operation
- Engine Type: 547cc EFI Cub Cadet Single Cylinder Engine.
- Lubrication: Fully pressurized automotive-style oil pump w/ spin-on oil filter
- Warranty: 3-year unlimited hours (includes powertrain) & 5-year chassis & front axle unlimited hours/limited lifetime fabricated deck shell
- Hood: Front pivot, High impact with quick removal design
- Battery: 230 cold crank amps
- Charging System: Flywheel Alternator - 12 amp regulated
- Headlights: NEW LED High Illumination
- System Monitor Package: Digitial hour meter/service minder, oil, battery, brake and PTO start sequence
- Cub Connect™: N/A
- PTO Clutch: Electronic fingertip engagement
- Deck Lift: Lever/12-position/spring assisted
- Seat: NEW Cub Comfort™ high-back seat with 10 degree incline and slide
- Cutting Width/Blades: 46"/Twin Blades
- Deck Construction: Fabricated
- Anti-scalping Wheels (front/rear): 2 Ball/2 Ball
- Deck Cutting Height: 1" - 4"
- Deck Wash: Patented SmartJet™ high-pressure deck washing system
- Mulch Kit: Optional
- Deck Spindles: 3/4" with steel cap and Triple Lip Sealed
- Deck Pulleys: Split steel spindle pulleys/oversized heavy-duty idlers
- Deck Attach/Removal: QuickAttach™ (no tools required)
- Safety Systems: Neutral Start, operator presence, reverse safety switch, brake pedal lock, RevTek reverse mowing technology
- Tires (Front/Rear): 15" x 6" sleeve bearing/20" x 8"
- Tire Tread: Turf Saver
- Forward Speed: 5.5 mph
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 3 gal. easy fill, rustproof
- Reverse Speed: 3.1 mph
- Engine Oil Capacity: 1.8 qt.
- Wheelbase: 47"
- Estimated Weight: 430 lbs.
- Powertrain: Tuff Torq® foot-controlled hydrostatic transmission (K46)
- Rear Differential Lock: N/A
- Engine to Transmission: Heavy-duty belt
- Cruise Control: Soft touch engagement
- Transmission Housing: Cast aluminum
- Frame: Fully robotically-welded frame with new e-coating corrosion defense system (5-year limited warranty)
- Bumper: Optional
- Length/Width/Height: 68"/53"/42.5"
- Rear Axle: 3/4" w/dual PM steel drive hubs
- Steering/Turning Radius: NEW optimized steering system, manual sector and pinion/16"
- Front Pivot Bar: Heavy-duty cast-iron (5-year limited warranty/unlimited hours)
- Front Axles: Heavy-duty 3/4" through machined bushings
- Ball Joints: Fully-adjustable/Automotive-style
- Brakes: Automotive-style disc